- Manor Farmhouse is a lovely Grade II listed part Tudor part Georgian house mentioned in Pevsner's "The Buildings of England - Norfolk". It is in a rural setting half a mile from the seaside village of Happisburgh with its famous lighthouse and beach. http://www.northnorfolk.co.uk/manorfarmhouse
- Paddock View - Bed & Breakfast for Humans & Horses. Friendly, relaxed accommodation available in quiet, rural location on the North East Norfolk coast approximately 1 mile from Happisburgh village and beach. One double and one twin room with shared en suite. Tea and coffee-making facilities and use of lounge with television. http://home.btconnect.com/paddockview/
- WhitePoplars Holidays. White Poplars Sleeps 4. The Bolthole is just that! Somewhere, for 4 persons, to spend a relaxing holiday. Both are situated in a quiet country lane overlooking farmland approximately 1 mile from the village of Happisburgh and the beach. http://www.whitepoplarsholidays.co.uk/
- The Wishing Well. Happisburgh Holidays are pleased to offer 'The Wishing Well' accommodation for long or short breaks at this luxurious five double bedroom accommodation. This Property has been given a 4 star rating by Quality in Tourism the assessment service provided for Visit England. http://www.happisburghholidays.co.uk
- Ollands Farm Barn was built in approximately 1709and has been lovingly restored to a very high standard and features beamed cathedral ceiling, wood burning stove, central heating, quaint (but steep) paddle stairs, comfortable king-size bed in the galleried bedroom and a fully fitted kitchen and shower room. Well behaved dogs are welcome and receive a special treat when they come to stay. http://www.ollandsfarmbarn.co.uk/
- Church Farm Barns. A family run business offering luxury self-catering holiday accommodation in cottages that have been assessed by VisitBritian and received their Gold Award. We have four cottages with a games room offering guests flexibility with two cottages sleeping four people and two cottages sleeping six people, which can be booked in different combinations to provide accommodation for large groups of up to twenty people. Whatever the weather there is always something to keep the whole family entertained with our recreation barn having been enjoyed by guests of all ages. http://www.churchfarmbarns.org.uk/
- Hall Farm Forage - Stockists of animal feed, bedding and sundries. http://www.hallfarmforage.co.uk/
- Mellie Makes Cakes - sumptuous cakes for any occasion: birthdays, weddings, anniversaries. http://www.melliemakescakes.co.uk/
- Smallsticks Café - perfectly positioned on farmland next to Cart Gap beach. We're a family-run business and pride ourselves on our friendly service and great food. Whether you fancy a cup of our own-blend coffee and a homemade cake after a walk on the beach, or a delicious chef-prepared meal, we can offer you a tempting choice, including our speciality of seafood fresh from the fishing boat. Call us on 01692 583368, email email@example.com or find us on Facebook and at www.smallstickscafe.co.uk.
- WW Laundry Services - Laundry washing & iron or just ironing service, Sheets, shirts, skirts etc collected and returned quickly ready for you to use. Discounts for holiday lets and for more than 10 items in one order. Call WW Laundry Services Happisburgh on 07818 341139
- The Lighthouse Inn, Walcott - We are an independent free house, located on the main Coast Road just a short distance from Walcott Beach. We open for food and refreshments all day every day, serving food until 10.30pm. Tel 01692 650371 http://www.lighthouseinn.co.uk/
Other local links
- Mundesley Village Cinema Evening film showings are the second Tuesday of the month. Organised by the Coronation Hall Film Club, the film screenings are open to everyone, subject to certificate. For more information about what’s on see future listings or www.mundesley.org/film.html or contact Kathryn on 01263 722381. Coronation Hall, 26 Cromer Rd., Mundesley, NR11 8BE.